“Tammy, I want to thank you for your professional assistance in creating my web site and making it into something that looks sleek and polished. I have really enjoyed working with such a creative person and I love my logo and website!” – Suzanne Zazulak Pedro, The Protocol Praxis
This is what you can expect when you work with Mimetic Design for all your graphic design needs.
• We start with an interview that usually takes about an hour. This is where we learn about you and your business and develop a strategy for creating your brand.
• We ask the client for samples of logos or sites they like and what they like about them. This sets the stage for success and we learn the clients’ visual vocabulary. This is a key component in a successful logo and brand.
• Most firms allow for three rounds of revisions in the logo process. We usually don’t have more than three, but will continue to work until the client is satisfied.
• At the end of the process, we give the client print-ready files to get their business cards or brochures printed. We provide the client with all logo and files to use when they need.
• Printing is usually not included. We have printers we recommend and on some projects the estimate may include press supervision. This is above the normal design and production and usually costs extra.
• On web sites the production of a site is included and the estimate will include back end programming and launching the site. We are also happy to work with your own production team, but will only guarantee work by our approved partners.
• Proof reading and copy writing are always extra. We provide copywriting services and can recommend proofreaders. We are happy to include copywriting in the estimate. Client approves final art, so I always recommend proofing.
• Payment is usually collected in two to three payments depending on the size of the project. There is always a deposit required and second payment is usually due on design approval and the final payment is due before release of the files or launch of the site.
• We always have an agreement and estimate is provide on project by project basis.
Choosing a graphic designer and branding your business are so important! Set yourself up for growth and remember that your business is amazing and you have so much to offer! Contact Mimetic Design at 510-881-8446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and together we can make the vision for your business a reality!